Saturday, January 3, 2009

A looong day

Another one of those whopper of a days today...

I slept all of 4 hours, which sorta sucks. Not necessarily the worst in the world I know, but hey, I like my sleep and I'm a little grumpy when its cut short.

I get up to do my brother a favor, not too big of a deal, except I didn't really want to. But, I didn't have a reason not to, figuring he works and right now I don't. So I went to do him a favor, which was really small to begin with, but on my way turned into something bigger. SO, that was a little frustrating. AND then I get there and what he told me he wanted was impossible! It costs more than he told me it would, so I had to put in what LITTLE money I had for it, and then when I call him to tell him, he tells me I did it wrong. WHAT?! I do you a favor, I go over your instructions you say that's right, I do it and it goes wrong, and now I got it wrong?! WTF! Seriously? Yea, I know this is a bunch of whining, but you're talking to someone who is majorly down right now.

Last night when I couldn't sleep, it was like my iPod knew I was not having a good time and tried to help me out with it...and played every song that makes me cry! Good grief!

I guess the just of it all is, I kow I did someone wrong. There's no if's, and's, or buts about it. I am hurting them. All because I have this problem with everything in my life. I want to just start over and don't know how...

I gotta pee right now.... We'll see if I add more...I'll probably just decide to bitch a little more...but hey atleast it will be about other people later and not about my pity party!

No comments:

Post a Comment