Thursday, December 1, 2022

All your data has been hacked and copied to my servers. Instructions inside

Hello.



This is your last notice.




I hacked your computer through the Wifi device you were connected to.



A couple of weeks prior, I easily accessed the machines that you utilized to get on the internet.




All of the data out of your electronics & devices was immediately replicated to my servers.





I can take advantage of all of your mobile device messengers, social networks, e-mail, chat history, and contact list.

My computer virus continuously changes its signatures (driver type), so it stays unnoticeable to antivirus tools.



I imagine right now you see, the reasons why I remained unnoticed right until this present day

While gathering data about you, I discovered that you're a huge follower of adult web pages and much more.

You really love to visit adult sites and look at kinky videos whilst having an orgasmic pleasure. I have already made a cam shooting videos of you wanking off.

A montage of the video clip you're seeing at the time & your self pleasure. Your facial expression is distinctly visible. I don't believe this particular content will be really good for your personal status.


I can now send this video to every person who realize who you really are.


I additionally have no problem with rendering all of your private info open public over the internet.
I believe you know exactly what I'm talking about.


It'll be an absolute failure for you.



I can destroy your daily life for a long time.




I really feel that you seriously don't need that to happen.
Let's solve it that way: you send me 1300 $ (US dollars) using Bitcoin equivalent at the time of financial transaction), and I will asap get rid of all of your info from my servers.



And then, we will just ignore each other.
My btc wallet for transaction: bc1qsdhwmay6wkten2tdvqetqdf8tgfyewlcdxxtc6





If you don't understand how to transfer cash and what exactly Bitcoin is. Simply just type in the google search engine "Buy btc".





I provide you with 2 working days to send the funds. The time started counting automatically once you read the e mail. I'll get an alert the minute this email is exposed.

Do not try to search for aid, as the wallet cannot be tracked, email address the message is coming from and cannot be traced either & created digitally, so there isn't any reason for texting me. Don't attempt to get in touch with the law enforcement and some other security solutions, and if so, your own info will undoubtedly be revealed.

Changing security passwords in social media sites, email, & devices won't help you, as all the data has already been saved to my computers.


Best of luck & try to not do something silly. Give some thought to your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment